2.7.0-1 的 dashboard 功能有个 bug，表现为自定义的 Incident Dashboard 不生效（离开 Incident Overview 界面在返回，自定义的 Dashboard 就没了），在 2.7.0-2 上测试，无法复现这个问题，查看 iTop ChangeLog，2.7.0-2 有这么一条：
Fix: Dashlet added on a dashboard are gone when coming back to the dashboardiTop 2.7.0-2 bug fix
由于此使 2.7.1 已经发布，看 ChangeLog ，有大量更新和 Bug 修复，因此打算直接升级到 2.7.1。详细变更如下。
- Portal: Total count on Managed Brick is now accurate even when objects are in multiple tabs.
- An attribute File can now be emptied by the user.
- Auto-complete on external key takes into account obsolescence user preference
- Search on Text containing “_” now possible without being used as a wildcard.
- End user Wiki explains how to search for “%” character using “\%”, otherwise “%” matches any string
- Dashlet Header statistic on ExternalKey, now displays friendlynames and no more ids
- All Dashlet Title uses now Left alignment.
- “Configure this list” shows obsolete data only if required by user preferences.
- Providing an empty file as attachment is no more allowed (it was crashing iTop)
- Improve user feedback on invalid transition: Silent or simple warning -yellow banner-, rather than error. A double click on a transition, or a browser back and force, no more generates any fatal error.
- Limit searchable classes in a tree, to those allowed to the user, in a SearchMenuNode
- Files integrity is controlled in the first screen of “Application upgrade” and a warning is displayed when the install is not conform
- Align creation and update message on portal to console message
- Allow to set return-path with
- Fix “cron” case in labels
- Fix Export of html fields such as in Notification Actions
- Portal : autocomplete keep selected value and use
- Prevent object form submission while a filter on depending field is under computation (to prevent saving of incoherent object)
- Fix search on external key, when using the magnifier and a filter in the pop-up
- Export of EventIssue object is now possible
- History of AttributeEncryptedString no more interprets HTML tags
- Fix OQL scopes generating malformed SQL query (corner case with UNION)
- Add TLs Options on database restore command
- Add mbstring as optional extension in setup
- Fix infinite loops when logging with a Contact having a non empty TagSet field
- Copy characters after a “<” character in a Copy operation on a Transition
- dbClick to exit the “description” field when creating an incident on the portal
- Fatal errors now log into error.log instead of setup.log
- Backoffice theme: Add variable for menu group background color
- ApplyStimulus: Rollback the object values when an action fails
- GetAttributeFlag taken into account on form refresh with dependent field
- Fix: GetTrackOrigin() now returns 'csv-interactive' value during csvimport
- Fix error in file light-gray.scss
- Clearer messages when an object update fails
- Provisioning for hybrid auth fails
- Fix “Undefined index: login_mode” Notice
- Added support for REDIRECT_HTTP_AUTHORIZATION in basic authentication.
- Portal can again display more 10 attachments
- OQL syntax error displayed in place of the widget (no more fatal error)
- Fix syntax error with PHP 5.6 and TCPDF 6.3.4
- Fix missing fulltext index for all AttributeSet on table creation (i.e. install from scratch) and update (migration).
- Fix setup crash when having enum with values containing parenthesis
- Fix filtering of unions with parent class
- Fix backup not executed anymore
- The AttributeDefinition::IsSearchable() method has been fixed to check complex attributes like External Fields.
- Fix unsaved dashlet added on a dashboard
- Fix alias renaming when already exists in one OQL of an UNION
- “Printer Friendly Version” screen: Tabs now display labels instead of codes
- Fix deletion of a single replica within a list